Saturday, April 11, 2015

Quora Answering

Its a long time since I posted any content here, thus I decided, however significantly small this thought of mine is, I should write it down.

I read a lot of random articles on Quora.com, some of which are just a sudden interest on what the answer someone would have written is rather than a deliberate search. Some answers I admit are pretty awesome to read, however long they might be. A short note on long answers - as long as the long text has some engaging portions, one might not really be concerned about the length of the article.
Anyway... the reason I am writing now is out the simple happiness I got from answering a couple of questions on Quora.
One was something about how to make use of the next one year, one person had written about, having missed out on paying his school fees.
Another was something related to learning databases online. I just answered with something that came to my mind at that moment

I was pretty happy with the fact that my insignificant contribution of two answers immediately received acknowledgment and thanks. It made my, otherwise a pretty dull day, a happy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment